Have you ever seen or tried these flavors? I’ve never seen them in California. A chance to try something new. How can we resist? Variety is the spice of life after all.
So we tried them and here’s the result:
- Classic Paprika – has a Paprika smell, a little bland but has the taste of Paprika.
- Tortilla Chips Paprika – has the Paprika smell and taste but has more flavor (saltier) than the classic.
- El Nacho Cheese – smells cheesy, tastes a little salty but you definitely taste the nacho cheese. This will probably taste good crumbled and added to salad.
- Ketchup – smells and tastes like ketchup, but it has a weird taste… sour, sweet, and salty at the same time (more sour and sweet than salty). A better use for this is to crush it up and use it in place of bread crumbs (burgers and meatballs).
- Hot & Spicy – smells like red pepper, not bland but not salty either. It’s not spicy at all. You get a tiny hint of spice after 10 seconds.
And the winner is… drum roll please…